We’re A Proud Dulux Accredited Member
The Dulux Accredited Painter (DAP) program is an invite only painter program and members are recognised as leaders in the painting industry. In addition to ongoing training and access to latest technology and developments in the painting industry, members are also held accountable to maintaining a high standard of services they provide to clients.
Dulux Accredited Member
What does it mean for our clients?
Being a Dulux Accredited Member provides our clients with peace of mind as members must make a commitment to upholding the ‘Dulux Accredited Painter Program Charter of Values’. These values focus on integrity and workmanship, customer satisfaction, sustainable solutions and health and safety.
The Charter was developed in partnership with Dulux Accredited Members and is something we’re committed to upholding for every job we undertake.
Charter of Values
1. We are honest and ethical in everything we do
2. We keep our commitments and treat our clients with respect
3. Our success is measured by the delight of our clients
4. We strive to exceed industry standards in customer service and innovative painting solutions
5. We pride ourselves on the quality of our craftsmanship
6. We are committed to achieving excellence in the operational and administrative
aspects of the business
7. We take care and responsibility for our environment by utilising best practice waste
8. We offer our clients the choice of having Dulux premium, low VOC paints that contain almost
no paint smells and less air pollution
Health and safety
9. We are committed to ensuring that the safety of our employees, our clients and our community
is never compromised
10. We comply with all OH&S legislation
Painter’s Workmanship 5 Year Warranty
As a Dulux Accredited Member, we offer all of our clients the Dulux Painter’s Workmanship 5 Year Warranty
The warranty guarantees that the coating system when applied correctly will not peel, flake or blister for a period of five years, subject to the conditions laid out in the Warranty document.